Training your way!
Respect in the Workplace:
for Employees and Supervisors
Stand Up, Speak Up, Act!
HR Proactive Inc. has been helping employers in Canada and the United States create and maintain respectful workplaces since 1997.
At HR Proactive, we provide engaging, interactive and experiential workshops that are customized to your company’s needs.
This course has been written by subject-matter specialists for employees to participate in training that will help them better recognize, respond to, and protect themselves against all types of workplace harassment/bullying and microaggressions and violence.
Topics covered in our Respect in the Workplace Training include:
- What is harassment & discrimination?
- The prohibited grounds of protection under Human Rights law in Canada
- Psychological harassment and bullying
- Sexual harassment
- How harassment can turn to violence
- Definition of violence
- How domestic violence can spill over into the workplace
- What constitutes a poisoned workplace
- What to do if you are experiencing harassment in the workplace
- Bystander Intervention
- Common sense standards for employee conduct
- Experiential learning that concentrates on developing knowledge and abilities through the experiences of the participants;
- Practical techniques that can be used on the job;
- The encouragement of learning from the knowledge and experiences of the workshop leader(s) and participants;
- A Participant Guide that provides reference material based on workshop concepts and techniques;
- A Respect in the Workplace PowerPoint Presentation that can be shown as a stand-alone teaching aid;
- The Respect in the Workplace 15-minute video that can be shown as an introduction to, or to further emphasize workshop content; and
- A Supplemental Guide with additional case studies for group discussions. The Guide’s appendix features printable case studies as an aid to facilitate group discussions.
This workshop can also be extended by including a module on our popular “Bystander Intervention Training”.
Ask us how to customize your Respect in the Workplace Workshop.
Please contact us for pricing on delivering your in-person
Respect in the Workplace Training Workshop.
HR Proactive offers several options
to train your workers quickly, easily
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today.
We can help.
1 (888) 552-1155